Commercial Pre Tenancy Review
There are so many moving parts and requirements that can cost a considerable amount of money when starting your new business.
Without someone on your side to help you navigate all these issues is almost like starting to build your new space without any plans.
We offer our experience and guidance to make sure you don’t get caught and committed to a space before you have an idea of the costs involved to achieve your goals.
Things to consider
- Are you looking for a space to launch your new business?
- Do you have a couple of choices and need to way up the most cost effective solution?
- Are you aware of the requirements for your new business type?
- Are you aware of the council requirements for the construction of your tenancy?
- Is your landlord providing any incentive or fit out contribution?
- Do you need a grease trap for your business?
- Is mechanical extraction required for your business?
- Is complying with the accessibility code an issue for your tenancy?
- Does the tenancy have fire sprinklers that will be required to move to suit your layout?
- Do you understand what the landlord will be giving you upon handover of the space and how you need to return it?
INTERESTED IN A PRE TENANCY REVIEW?
Fill in the below form and one of the Ely Projects Team will be in touch soon.